- You have no time to dye your roots but the paint in your hair is helping to take the attention away.
- The guys at Frazee Paint greet you by name.
- Emigh Hardware is on your speed dial.
- The contents of your purse one day include a screwdriver, a tape measure and a roll of toilet paper.
- You walk up to the houses of perfect strangers with exterior paint chips in hand.
- Your dog has paint on her snout.
- Your blisters are getting blisters.
- You fear a trip to the emergency room lest they suspect your bruised legs are not self-inflicted ladder wounds.
- You have been wearing the same pants for four days in a row, and that is fine with you.
- You visit someone who is recuperating from a hospital stay and you are silently wondering if they are happy with their choice of floor covering in the kitchen.This visit was made in paint covered clothing.
- A conversation at the closest pizza parlor goes like this - "You mean to say if I order the sale priced $10 extra large pepperoni with cheese on just one side and mushrooms instead of pepperoni on that side - that somehow makes it a $20 two-topping pizza? But I'm saving you money on the cheese." You realize you are arguing with the Pizza Police with paint in your hair and four day old pants on. You are grateful there is no longer toilet paper in your purse.
New water heater
Dry rot and yuck out of the bathroom walls
New tub installed
New window in bathroom
Paint almost finished in interior - trim and doors are next
Hole in wall patched and floor repaired where old heater used to be
|No longer a doggie door|
|Not quite ready for Mr. Bubbles|
|Hanging out in the California sunshine|