Thursday, August 29, 2013

Polka Dot Thursday!

Our two week long Pioneer School is coming to an end. My brain's fried and my body's tired of sitting for hours and hours a day. My hand is about to fall off from all the note taking. But today was Polka Dot Thursday at the KH on Garfield, and we sure had fun with it.

I had picked out a black and white polka dot dress on Tuesday, and got my usual pick-me-up from wearing it. It's hard to have a bad day when one is wearing spots on one's clothes that are supposed to be there. I thought, wouldn't it be fun if everyone was wearing polka dots? I tossed the idea around, almost all the 39 students got behind it and we set the day for today. Too bad it's the last week, because I'm already thinking up some more themes:

Checks Monday
Plaid Tuesday
Stripes Wednesday
Argyle Thursday
Flowered Friday

Maybe next time!













OK, I should be more mature.
I'm blaming it on Pioneer Polka Dot Peer Pressure.