2. Bring stuff to eat, because 2 a.m. cravings are pretty much inevitable.
3. Try not to think of all your normal friends who are home in bed asleep.
4. Remember to switch out your contacts so you’re not wearing the same ones for a zillion hours.
5. Try to find a show to watch that doesn’t involve murder and mayhem.
6. Look up the meaning of mayhem just to pass the time.
7. Forget all the statistics you have read about what working nights does to your health. Instead, think about all the cute shoes you can buy. Life is a series of tradeoffs.
8. Rethink that pajama rule when 3 a.m. rolls around. They’ll go well with your slippers.
9. Don’t even try to look good. The morning person is from the living, you are from the grave shift.10. When you finally climb into that lovely thing called BED, warn family and dog to not wake you up. For. Any. Thing.