Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spring was here

Here are the pictures to prove it. It was warm, it was sunny, it was dog washing, sit on the front porch, better start weeding the yard weather. Now we are back in a bit of winter, brisk and rainy. But I am thrilled, I love rain. Can't get enough, ever.


I am still on the hunt for an old reliable sewing machine. I look on Craigslist all the time. Thought I found one, so my friend Igor drove me there, in case the guy was an ax murderer. Gorgeous house in Granite Bay, but the sewing machine was awful. If someone doesn't even bother to get the yuckie gunk off something they are selling, forget it. So Igor says, I know a lady with sewing machines for sale, lots of them. We drove to this Romanian woman's house, and she has three for sale! Three ancient Singers that look like they could be on Little House on the Prairie, if Pa had put in electricity. So the search goes on.


a blooming Jade is a happy Jade


Molly hates water!