Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Didn't Get the Memo

 Sacramento Valley Weather Forecast 

Tonight: Mostly cloudy. Low near 50.
Wednesday: Showers and possible thunderstorms. High near 64.
Thursday: Partly cloudy. High near 71.
Discussion: Staying cool with increasing clouds and rain Wednesday. By afternoon scattered thunderstorms will likely start popping up in the valley and possibly in the foothills. We catch a break from the rain Thursday and Friday then more moves in for the weekend.

This is the forecast for the first week of June 2011. I was pumping gas today in jeans and a t-shirt, silly me. The wind was blowing, it was raining and I was freezing! I actually took a bath this morning just to warm up, got another one planned for tonight, and then into some warm jammies. I had to take the laundry off the line and use the dryer today, the clothes were soaked. We have yet to turn on the sprinklers this year, and I think I heard the tomato plants whimpering.

The best part of this weird weather