Monday, April 25, 2011

The Nellya Quilt

A few months ago I bought a huge piece of green corduroy from the Goodwill fabric section. Someone was planning on covering something really big and never used it. I think this is the 3rd or 4th quilt to use that green fabric. It really is a great color, I'm calling it asparagus green.

I think this uses the last of that pretty peachy fabric from Kathy, the last of the white with brown polka dots from Carmen and the last of the brown checks from I don't remember where. But I have lots more of the green, it'll be in a few more projects.



It is a cool pretty day, and I hauled the quilt out with the quilt rack to take photos in front of our peach roses. I took some other shots on our bed, put everything back in order, but the SD card was not all the way shoved into the camera. EERRGGHH! So I just slammed these together to put on Etsy. Oh the photos that got away.