Monday, July 25, 2011

How Does My Garden Grow?




Just kidding, these are photos of the gardens at the California State Fair. They have a really impressive display of edible gardening mixed in with flowers.

The If Only Garden.

If only I had the time.
If only I had the space.
If only I had the energy.
If only I had the talent.

It was funny to see they had no red tomatoes. But they also had no weeds or things growing in weird places.

In my opinion, the fair just keeps getting better and better. There is so much free stuff for kids to do there, just head in the main gate, blindfold the kids until you get to the southern/eastern most section, take off the blindfolds and you have a free place for them to have fun. Animals, giant sturgeon to pet, plants to identify, baby pigs to pet, giant Clydesdale's, cowboy clothes to try on, the list goes on and on. As long as they don't see the $8 funnel cakes you are good.

camera shy

green tomatoes galore

actually the size of bowling balls


one can always dream